Petratto Legatoria e Cartotecnica was founded in 1938 by Luigi Petratto and became Petratto Macchine srl in 1976 thanks to the initiative of the current owner Giorgio Petratto. From a simple book-changers to the production of sophisticated and innovative converting & bookbinding machines.
The continuous demand for automation of “special” products has led the company to expand its expertise in similar/different sectors. The strong capacity to include new technological solutions has allowed the product lines to be extended to related areas of activity that include processing of other materials (tissue/TNT) in addition to the various types of paper.
From these experiences have been developed both completely customized solutions and real machines designed to perform specific process.